This Single Seat Trainer is a variant of the B737 cockpit created as an alternative to the original, dual seat design of the aircraft. It takes up less space, does not require a second CDU and EFIS panels, while still allowing for the use of both Overhead panels, as well as the Pedestal. It is the perfect solution for a solo flyer or those with limited space. Main Instruments Panel Plug&Play SST allows you to save space keeping high functionality level.
(note: product shown is a dual seat trainer but most features are shared)
CAN technology is used for communication between the panels and the computer controlling them. A CAN bus provides stable operation and optimizes computer’s load. This industrial standard has been developed to function in electrically noisy environments and is widely used in aviation, automotive and maritime idustries.
There is absolutely no need for configuration or calibration. The panel is 100% Plug&Play and ready to use out of the box. No drivers required – Windows recognizes all simworld hardware like a mouse or a printer. USB port can be even changed during operation (no need for using a fixed USB port). All panels and gauges are fully backlit.
Single Seat Trainer description:
– highly realistic 1:1 scale panels
– separate aluminium backplates mounted with screws and washers to give realistic look
– real Boeing fonts, different fonts on specific panels (like on a real B737NG)
– sturdy, aluminium frame, stand, glareshield and back cover
– painted knobs
– all LCD screens included – CPT chronograph, CPT inboard & outboard DUs, upper EICAS
– dual color annunciators on AFDS panel (red/amber)
– adjustable brightness for each DU
– realistic FUEL FLOW switch with locking lever mechanism
– highly realistic annunciators
– spring loaded, locking in all positions realistic metal Landing Gear lever
– realistic decals
– no dummy switches
– power supply, USB cable
– assembled and tested – no additional purchases necessary, the panel is ready for a flight
– video requirements: 3 outputs with support for the following resolutions: 480×640 (1), 1360×768 (1), 1366×768 (1)
– 100% Plug and Play: ProSim737, PMDG, IFly, Project Magenta
Details you will not find elsewhere:
– CAN BUS
– fully working chronograph panel available in two models – unique on the market
– realistic glarewing’s shape with an optional CLOCK/MIC panel
– Sixpack with recall function, Fire Warning and Master Caution switches
– adjustable Main Panel background (flood) lights built-in in CPT’s Glarewing and Glareshield
– working, backlit (pointers inclusive) FLAPS POSITION gauge powered by stepper motors
– adjustable, independent control of panels and gauges backlighting and flood lights – as per real aircraft
– dual potentiometers on a Lower Main Panel – unique on the market
– realistic SPD REF and N1 SET dual switches spring loaded to center position just like on a real B737NG
– optional annunciators available: CABIN ALTITUDE, TAKEOFF CONFIG, FLAP LOAD RELIEF
As the only vendor we offer full flexibility in configuration. You can customize your Main Instruments Panel SST Plug&Play with various options such as optional annunciators, custom SELCAL placard with your own callsign/tailnumber and glarewings’ panels. We also offer an extended GPWS panel with RAAS support.
Mode Control Panel, EFIS Panel, CDU Bay and CDU Panel are not included and available as additional products.
Dimensions: 1015 x 1080 x 580 mm (W x H x D)
Shipping weight: 1 x pallet ca. 50kg, size: 1140 x 690 x 910 mm (L x W x H)
For commercial use contact our sales department.