This B737NG Control Display Unit is a panel that has been developed in close cooperation with airline pilots. Thanks to our cutting edge CAN technology it offers second-to-none fidelity, functionality and reliability, as well as unique features you will not find elsewhere.
CAN technology is used for communication between panels in the simulator and the computer controlling them. A CAN bus provides stable operation and optimizes computer’s load. This industrial standard has been developed to function in electrically noisy environments and is widely used in aviation, automotive and maritime idustries.
There is absolutely no need for configuration or calibration. The panel is 100% Plug&Play and ready to use out of the box. No drivers required – Windows recognizes all simworld hardware like a mouse or a printer. USB port can be even changed during operation (no need for using a fixed USB port). All panels and gauges are fully backlit.
– full-metal panel with all details for ultimate realism
– aluminium backplate and casing
– CAN technology
– dimmable, hi-res color display with a realistic knob
– highly accurate, tactile keys with actual travel and adjustable backlighting
– foldable handle
– independent operation for CPT and F/O
– Dzus compliant
– no dummy switches
– assembled and tested – ready for flight
– 100% Plug and Play: ProSim737, PMDG, IFly, Project Magenta
Mounting: 6 x Dzus fasteners or M4 bolts, 122 mm clearance required between rails for casing with electronics
Dimensions: 146 x 229 mm (W x H)
Module’s depth: 50 mm (behind backplate)
For commercial use contact our sales department.